Resources for Health Care Providers:
- Symptoms Checklist
- Best Start by Health Nexus Health Care Providers Desk Reference Tool for Postpartum Mood Disorder
- Best Start website for health care providers: includes diagnosis and treatment information on postpartum mood disorder.
- RNAO Best Practice Guideline: Assessment and Interventions for Perinatal Depression
- MedEdPPD: US based National Institute of Mental Health website.
- MedEdPPD: Learning Modules
Resources for patients:
- Printable resources for patients: includes information on the Peel Postpartum Mood Disorder Program, fact sheets in multiple languages and more.
- Distress Centres of Greater Toronto (formerly Spectra Helpline: telephone support for patients and their families
- Postpartum Peer Support Groups: available at EarlyON Child and Family Centres in Peel Region
- Women’s Reproductive Mental Health Program at Credit Valley Hospital: for women living in the Mississauga. Physician Referral required
For more resources visit: pmdinpeel.ca/resources